Our new heat-resistant glove solution
Heat-related injuries can occur in various industries and applications – from welding and fabrication to catering or engineering. It is therefore imperative that the correct heat protection is worn in these scenarios.
As our loyal Distribution Partners will be aware, we at Just 1 Source are renowned for the superior quality and consistency of our leather welding gauntlets, but it is not until now that we have had alternate heat-resistant glove solutions.
Listening and reacting to frequent customer requests; we have taken it upon ourselves to develop knitted/coated products which offer heat resistance – the first being the Pred Impact. The Pred Impact, however, has an incredibly high specification with features that not all applications require and, as such, the Pred Power Paws was born!
The Pred Power Paws compromises of an Aramid and Polycotton liner, offering Cut Level E cut protection, and Level 2 contact heat resistance (up to 250oC) – find more information below!
- 10 gauge Aramid and polycotton liner
- Orange crinkle latex offering great grip
- Double-dipped fingertips results for increased wear properties and life span
- Cut Level E under EN ISO13997 – high-pressure cut protection
- Contact Heat Level 2 under EN407:2004 – up to 250oC
- Breathable back
- Extremely lightweight and dexterous
- Elasticated cuff for secure fit with colour coded size indicatior
- Available in sizes 8(M) to 11(XXL)
The Pred Power Paws suit a multitude of industries and applications, such as Construction, Scaffolding, Engineering, Metal Fabrication, Banksmen, Infrastructure, Waste Management and Recycling, Glass and Glazing.